Hi everyone, its Robby!
Today we’re officially announcing our Whole90 nutrition challenge for 2014. This challenge will take place from the beginning of January next year until the beginning of April, and it will involve three months of clean eating. We’ve done this 90 day nutrition challenge for the past two years, but this year is going to be bigger and better than ever.
- First, and most importantly, we’ve set a big goal this year for participation. We would like 30 people to sign up so that we have a sizable community of people who can support each other through the challenge.
- Second, for the first time this year, if you have friends or family who want to do the challenge they are welcome to sign up for the challenge even if they are not members at the gym.
- Third, each week of the challenge I’ll be doing a talk at Crossfit South Bend about a particular health and nutrition topic. I’ll be brining lots of Paleo resources to these classes such as Paleo cookbooks and more science-based Paleo books for everyone to take a look at.
- Fourth, the rules of the challenge for the three months will be much more determinate so you will know exactly what you can and can’t eat for the last two months. Furthermore, each month will contain it’s own specific set of goals to achieve that month.
- Fifth, we’ve scheduled a Paleo cooking class at the beginning of January that will give everyone some great meal ideas for the challenge.
Should you do this challenge? If you want to lose weight, be more healthy, live longer, reduce inflammation, gain strength, look good naked, do well in the Crossfit, then you should sign up for the challenge. Here’s a link to sign up for the challenge. Sign up today to reserve your spot.
In the coming days, I’ll be providing some more info about the talks included in the challenge, and some more details about the challenge.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
P.S. If you made it to the bottom of this post, here’s a little treat. On Black Friday, November 29th, we’ll be having a sale on the Whole90 nutrition challenge. For one day only, you’ll be able to buy a pass to the 90 day challenge for $130 as opposed to $150 dollars. That’s a $20 discount! Go to the link above on Black Friday to get your discount.